At Monroe Restoration, we help community members rebuild their homes and businesses following a disaster. We are looking for an experienced carpenter that is eager to join a collaborative, growing team to make a difference in the lives of others.
As a seasoned professional you will have the ability to engage your full range of skills and showcase your carpentry talents in an environment where they are truly appreciated. Our ideal candidate takes pride in their work, is results-driven, and is highly motivated to learn and grow in their career.
Working as an integral member of a comprehensive restoration team, you will also have the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses, based on performance, as part of a company profit-sharing plan!
Why join the Monroe Family:
· Our collaborative company culture! You are invited to company-wide events such as Lake Day and company-wide picnics
· Leave every day knowing your work made a positive impact
· We offer career advancement opportunities
· We provide paid time off (PTO) and company paid holidays
· We help pay for your medical plan and offer affordable dental, vision, and short-term disability plans
· We provide access to a 401k retirement plan
· Potential for quarterly bonuses based on team performance
Monroe Restoration | Equal Employment Opportunity Employer | South Bend, IN
· Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of carpentry experience
· Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction.
· Proficient in electrical and hand tools, as well as measurement tools
· Able to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to follow directions
· Proven customer service experience and driven to help others
· Familiarity with CRM systems; experience using mobile software to enter data
· Punctual; reports to work on time
· Takes pride in their work and prioritizes activities to meet deadlines
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record; can pass a background check
· Driven, humble, and smart with a servant’s heart
$20 - $25 hourly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you will achieve a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, offer great pay and benefits and are dedicated to creating a thriving team atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Jeremy Davidson
Email: [email protected]
All fields with (*) are required