At Monroe Restoration, we help community members rebuild their property and lives following a disaster. We are looking for a supportive, customer-focused Restoration Cleaning Technician that is eager to join a collaborative, growing team to make a difference in the lives of others.
As a Cleaning Technician, you will be an integral member of our initial response team, working in the field and at the home office to perform restoration cleaning services, content manipulation, inventory management, fire recovery, as well as electronics and documents cleaning. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, compassionate, trustworthy, and takes pride in helping those in need.
Working as part of a comprehensive restoration team, you will also have the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses, based on performance, as part of a company profit-sharing plan!
Why join the Monroe Team:
Monroe Restoration | Equal Employment Opportunity Employer | South Bend, IN
· Evaluates and documents damaged content; takes photos for loss reports; inventories contents; packs/protects personal goods, furniture, and memories.
· Performs cleaning services, content manipulation, inventory management, fire recovery, and electronics cleaning as assigned.
· Ensures equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled.
· Provides empathy, quality customer service and communicates with stakeholders in a timely manner
· Establishes a good rapport with co-workers and clients
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Enjoys serving others and has experience/interest in content cleaning, demolition, or packing/moving services
· Experience in the restoration or construction industry (not required but preferred)
· Maintains an optimistic, encouraging, can-do attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven customer service experience with a strong work ethic
· Punctual; reports to work on time in a clean, complete uniform
· Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record; can pass a background check
· Prefers to work in a variety of environments; able to lift 50 lbs.
$16 - $18 hourly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you will achieve a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, offer great pay and benefits and are dedicated to creating a thriving team atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Jeremy Davidson
Email: [email protected]
All fields with (*) are required