Finisher Carpenter Elkhart
- You are systemic when it comes to established protocols and standards.
- Engages the work environment in a consistent way.
- You are very responsible in the way problems are approached and decisions are made.
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
- Measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes.
- Inspect and replace damaged frameworks or other structures and fixtures.
- Comply with all company and governmental safety guidelines and maintain and assure quality standards.
- Ensures equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled. Reports any equipment malfunction or damage to the supervisor.
- Inspects jobs after completion and obtains customer approval.
- Customer-focused, communicates customer issues, daily job activities with supervisor and key company staff
COVID-19 considerations: We provide PPE and take extra care and precautions while on the job. We follow current CDC guidelines.
Monroe Restoration is a full-service restoration and repairs contractor specializing in fire, water, and storm damage. Our mission is to help our customers struck by disaster to rebuild and recover. We believe in delivering excellent customer service, communication, and quality.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Jeremy Davidson
Email: [email protected]