Monroe Restoration is a full-service restoration contractor specializing in fire, water, and storm damage. Our mission is to help our customers struck by disaster to rebuild and recover. We believe in delivering excellent customer service, communication, and quality.
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and management of restoration, remodeling, or improvements to structures, both residential and commercial buildings. The Project Manager provides overall management of the structure to ensure that customer and organizational needs are being met. The Project Coordinator supervises the quality, subcontractors, and progress of the repairs. The Project Manager also manages the customer's experience during the production and repair phase of the process.
- We help pay for your medical plan and offer affordable dental, vision, and short-term disability plans.
- We offer career advancement opportunities.
- We give you paid time off (PTO) and company paid holiday.
- We give recognition and rewards to top performers in diverse ways.
- You go home every day knowing your work made a positive difference.
- We provide you with access to a 401k retirement plan.
- You're invited to our company-wide events such as Lake Day and our company-wide picnics.
- You can further your skillset with ongoing training and development.
- We provide opportunities for growth, mentorship, cross-training, and career progression.
- Ensure smooth and timely carpentry and construction operations.
- Establish relationships and provide enjoyable and comforting customer experiences.
- Communicate openly and often, be coachable, and help others.
- You help new and potential clients get scheduled on our calendar, coordinate crew arrival times, review needed construction materials, and confirm dates of service.
- You check to make sure we have enough supplies for the team on each job.
- You attend company and team training to get acquainted with our RESTORE system and learn our standard business procedures and policies.
- You follow up to ensure every single client had a satisfactory experience with us.
- You’re driven, humble, and smart.
- You want to help others, you have a servant’s heart, you’re a logical thinker, tech-savvy, and you’ve got common sense.
- You live in or near Fort Wayne, you have transportation to and from various job sites and the office, and you have a (mostly) clean driving record and felony-free background check.
- You’re not afraid to show empathy, and you can prioritize and focus on competing obligations.
- You have 5 years of exposure or experience in construction or restoration, and you have experience scheduling both jobs and people.
- You have experience supervising a team’s daily work and reporting on their progress.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Wayne, IN 46818: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction Coordinators & Schedulers: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Jeremy Davidson
Email: [email protected]
Apply For This Job
All fields with (*) are required