Water Tech/Disaster Relief Technician
Do you have a strong work ethic and are passionate about helping community members in need? At Monroe Restoration, our Water Technicians are first to respond following an unforeseen property loss due to fire, flood, storm, or mold.
As a Water Technician, you will help provide understanding and compassion to those in need, assess the damage, create and employ a mitigation plan, assist in demolition (if necessary), and prepare the job site for structural restoration services.
Why join the Monroe Family:
· Our collaborative company culture! You are invited to company-wide events such as Lake Day and company-wide picnics
· We offer career advancement opportunities
· We provide paid time off (PTO) from work and company paid holidays.
· We help pay for your medical plan and offer affordable dental, vision, and short-term disability plans
· We provide access to a 401k retirement plan
Monroe Restoration | Equal Employment Opportunity Employer | Fort Wayne, IN
· Evaluates water damage to determine repairable and unrepairable areas, then helps remove trapped and standing water in flooded areas
· Performs water damage repair to include water extraction, pack-out of contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, light construction, and demolition
· Prepares and reviews documentation to include notes, photos, and documents according to company policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement from insurance companies.
· Ensures equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled.
· Provides empathy, quality customer service and communicates with stakeholders in a timely manner
· Establishes a good rapport with co-workers and clients
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Experience in the restoration or construction industry (not required but preferred)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven customer service experience
· Familiarity with CRM systems; experience using mobile software to enter data
· Punctual; reports to work on time in a clean, complete uniform
· Prioritizes activities to meet deadlines
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record; can pass a background check
· Driven, humble, and smart
About Your Company:
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you will achieve a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, offer great pay and benefits and are dedicated to creating a thriving team atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Kate Clyde
Email: [email protected]
All fields with (*) are required
our service area