Sales Estimator Representative
As an Estimator, you will accurately access and document repair efforts and predict further damages that may affect the scope of repairs to buildings that we are called on to restore. Developing the scope of repairs and turning the analysis into an industry-standard estimate for all affected parties. You will be responsible for customer service and communications from initial contact through the production hand-off.
Pay: $60k - 80k, depending on experience. *Eligible for quarterly sales bonus!
Why become part of the Monroe Family?
- We offer useful wellness benefits - medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401k.
- You receive generous paid time off each year - paid holidays and vacation time.
- Your work has significant, positive impacts on countless lives.
- You can further your skillset with ongoing training and development; like our Lunch and Learn workshops.
- We provide opportunities for growth, mentorship, cross-training, and career progression.
- You are DETERMINED in the way problems are approached and decisions are made, SYSTEMATIC when it comes to established protocols and standards, engage the environment in an OUTGOING manner and interact with people and share opinions in a POISED manner.
- Assure quality, accurate, and timely delivery of project/job estimates, quality, and comprehensive analysis meeting industry and internal standards.
- You actively ensure every single client has an exceptional experience with us; and assure consistent and accurate communications across stakeholders (end-customer, insurance adjuster, and project manager).
- Establish relationships and provide a professional, enjoyable, and comforting customer/client experience.
- Be informative, proactive, and close sales and up-sell opportunities.
- You attend company and team training to get acquainted with our RESTORE system and learn our standard business procedures and policies.
- You are a good communicator, have a bias for accuracy, and follow instruction/standards diligently.
- You are hungry, humble, and analytical. You want to help others, you are performance-focused, you’re a logical thinker, tech-savvy, and you’ve got common sense.
- You live in or near Fort Wayne, you have transportation to and from potential job sites and the office, and you have a (mostly) clean driving record and felony-free background check.
- You are detail-oriented and can prioritize and focus on competing obligations/accountabilities.
- You have 4 years of construction or restoration experience, and you have experience estimating jobs.
- Must be proficient in learning and using cloud-based programs; Xactimate experience a plus.
- You are a great Salesperson and have great Empathy.
Monroe Restoration is a full-service restoration and repairs contractor specializing in fire, water, and storm damage. Our mission is to help our customers struck by disaster to rebuild and recover. We believe in delivering excellent customer service, communication, and quality.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Kate Clyde
Email: [email protected]
Apply For This Job
All fields with (*) are required