At Monroe Restoration, we help community members rebuild their homes and businesses following a disaster. We are looking for an experienced carpenter that is eager to join a collaborative, growing team to make a difference in the lives of others.
As a seasoned professional you will have the ability to engage your full range of skills and showcase your carpentry talents in an environment where they are truly appreciated. Our ideal candidate takes pride in their work, is results-driven, and is highly motivated to learn and grow in their career.
Working as an integral member of a comprehensive restoration team, you will also have the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses, based on performance, as part of a company profit-sharing plan!
Why join the Monroe Family:
· Our collaborative company culture! You are invited to company-wide events such as Lake Day and company-wide picnics
· Leave every day knowing your work made a positive impact
· We offer career advancement opportunities
· We provide paid time off (PTO) and company paid holidays
· We help pay for your medical plan and offer affordable dental, vision, and short-term disability plans
· We provide access to a 401k retirement plan
· Potential for quarterly bonuses based on team performance
Monroe Restoration | Equal Employment Opportunity Employer | South Bend, IN
$20 - $25 hourly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you will achieve a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, offer great pay and benefits and are dedicated to creating a thriving team atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Kate Clyde
Email: [email protected]
All fields with (*) are required
our service area